HELPING DISPOSE OF DRUGS SAFELY & NOW
The problems associated with unused drugs:
The RED PROBLEM
Unused Drugs are abusable and dangerous.
- Unintentional human drug poisoning is now the 2nd leading cause of accidental death in the U.S.
- Transdermal Patches have considerably more drug in them than what is delivered into the body
- Used fentanyl patches can have as many as 10 lethal doses of drug still remaining
The GREEN PROBLEM
Unused medications are contaminating our nation's waterways at an alarming rate.
Now there is a new and better way to dispose of unwanted medications:
Introducing patented Medsaway® for Safe deactivation 'at-source', and easy disposal of unused and unwanted medications and transdermal patches
- Discarded drugs are adsorbed by activated carbon and become physiologically inactive, unrecoverable, and insoluble
- Easy to use, just insert drugs, add water, and throw away
- Proven effective in independent University Testing